Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Monday: Some call it home, others' hell, but we all call it Toronto

Monday
wow, what a horrid day, rather than give you the gory details ill spare you, as well as myself, and not have you/me try to imagine what took place. Ill keep it short and sweet, well as sweet as getting tossed off you bike can get.

-I woke up late and got yelled at by my dispatch
-I forgot to give Nigel his chain ring he paid for last week
-I hit a pot hole, and slowly proceeded to be thrown from my bike, much to the amusement of tourists/905ers, and shitty torontonians crossing at Queen and University



-I went to the wrong 1122 Dundas, I went west when it was supposed to be east
-I got crapped on by a bird, and didnt realize it until after work
-oh and wheni fell due to that pothole, both the bike and my lock hit me in the head

so yeah not the best of times thats for sure.

anyways i did get a new digi cam, went for roti with my cuz, and went to Honest Eds
things are looking up.


Eyal



Fear itself

No comments: