Tuesday, July 28, 2009

"Today was a good day..."

Tuesday had the makings of being a repeat of Monday, a late start, an unorganized departure, and an angry dispatcher. Today was my first full day with the new digi cam, so i sure as heck didnt want to document bullshit and aggrevation. My morning was a write off, my first 2 calls got botched, and with disaster looming, i prepared for a shit show. Until...

Briggs showed up and hilarity ensued.

The video i wanted to post didnt work
ill try again later

Well deserved...

Morning turned to after/noon and the day was running smoothly, tons of photo ops!


hayward!


J-BAKE


Gary


Derek


My bread and butter


A great kid (Andrew)


Punky (Laura)


Leah and Mel
Let it rain in Spain/Toronto, but PEACE IN THE MIDDLE EAST!


Umm, whats her face?....

oh yeah Maija. jk <3



Fast dude, sorry i forgot your name


Turn around Crew


Q Crew


Andrew Q


Sunny D



Mansey

1 comment:

Skitch Clothing said...

Wow I think that is the worst photo of me ever!